Time to think

Here is the place for all questions, comments and suggestions. If a question happens to be worth more attention it will be moved to a separate topic or a separate forum.
Admin
Site Admin

Time to think

Post by Admin » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Well, as many of you have noticed, this world has changed, and it's highly unlikely it's ever going to be the same again... There are many facts to support my statement, for those who want to see deeper than the external events.
Yes, those external events do affect all of us. But they are mere consequences, not the reasons.
We all have our own facts, information, gods, believes, etc.
We also have different life circumstances. But all of almost 8 billion people have one thing in common: we all live on a relatively small planet, and as we recently saw with enough evidence, we don't control this planet.
All we managed to do for the last 100 or more years - we did a lot of nasty things, that affected not only the planet but all of the living creatures on it, and some not even any longer living. The planet and its Guardian Angels were patient for many years. But here came a tiny virus that brought all of us down to our knees.
Since we can't do a thing about it, we have plenty of time now to think about many things... what is important for us, how are we going to live after the planet's lockdown is lifted, etc.

Well, I personally think that we all going to get the virus sooner or later, and it's not going to define who lives or dies, only the Creater knows and has the power. Therefore - all of these mighty restrictive measures are pretty much useless. They are simply giving our "rulers" a nice excuse to test on us some things, protocols and prodecures they couldn't have dared otherwise, like, telling us what (not) to do, where (not) to go, how to educate our kids, etc.

Do we go, put some barricades up, organise a revolt or do we simply obey? Well, everyone makes his/her own choice. I still think that there are more important global issues, and here are just some of them:
- how to cope with this, and keep our sanity?
- how NOT to accept the remote education of our kids?
- how to protest the global surveillance and limiting of our civil rights when the reasons for that are not really justified?
- how to live in a new world, that is going to dawn on us when the "pandemy" is over?

So... if you have something to share, to contribute, join this topic, or create a new one.
Stay safe and stay sane! And don't forget to browse the cams!

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Time to think

Post by Admin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:24 am

Here are a few links...

From Del Bigtree -
https://www.facebook.com/HighWireTalk/v ... 740853338/

Dr. Erickson COVID-19 Briefing -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXCAwThav3I
NOTE: This video gets deleted frequently, so, just search for it by the subject line.

The WWWIII has already started, and no one asked us if we want it or not. Now everyone needs do decide for themselves and choose the side of barricades they are on.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: Time to think

Post by Admin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:43 pm

So, are you ready? Bill Gates has almost succeded! If you are clueless as to what I am talking about, check the sources trying to bring you the truth, or you won't have anyone to pass your home and your knoweldge to, and quite soon...
Firsthand source: In Belgium effective May 3rd, the government is going to start implementing compulsory vaccination. Those refusing to undergo it will not be allowed to study or to work.

CARE! THINK! ACT!